WordPress Developer – Short Term Contract
- At least 2 years of WordPress development experience, working on multiple sites.
- Knowledge of WordPress structure, such as working with custom post types and WordPress hooks.
- Ideally agency side experience of working concurrently on multiple projects.
- Ability to work to a deadline with a high attention to detail.
How To Apply
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you an enthusiastic and creative individual looking to develop your skills in digital marketing? We are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team in Gainsborough!
The exciting role involves, but is not limited to, assisting the Digital Marketing team with an array of day-to-day digital marketing tasks, while ensuring high quality standards are met.
The role will involve key tasks, such as:
– assisting with management of client’s social media channels
– creation of social media content
– keyword research and competitor analysis
– compiling data and creating monthly reports
– writing content for websites
– blog writing and creation
– regular communication with clients
– assisting with other business needs and office duties when required
Total hours per week: 37.50
Apprenticeship duration: 52 weeks
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter through to: firstname.lastname@example.org